Saturday, May 18, 2013

HOT!!! Packing in Pink Maglula Speed Loaders

PIP UpLuLa PINK 9mm to .45acp
One of our best sellers withing the past few months has definitely been the Packing in Pink Maglula Speed Loaders for the 9mm to .45acp and the .22LR to .380 ACP.

Now this product hits home for me personally. I go shooting on a regular basis, and I try to take my wife as much as possible. Not only because I enjoy spending time with her but because I like many of you, want my wife to be familiar with all of my firearms and I want her to be able to use and shoot well with all of them.

However taking her with me is never convenient or easy because of the fact that her delicate fingers don't enjoy loading the magazines. Having these speed loaders not only allows her to help, but spares my fingers from having to load every single round in every single magazine that we decide to shoot. Plus she will be able to load at home if the need ever arises.

PIP Baby Uplula PINK .22LR to .380 ACP
These speed loaders have been very hard to keep in stock on ebay store, website & our retail showroom. It seems that everyone else is in a similar situation to my own. Get you speed loader now while they are available. Below are the links for these Packing in Pink Speed Loaders on both our website and our ebay store:



Website:


Ebay:

No comments:

Post a Comment