Monday, April 1, 2013

Tannerite Exploding Targets

tannerite exploding target

I have done a fair share of target shooting in just about every environment. Living where we do there are plenty of areas that I can go shooting against a hill or in the mountains. I have taken just about everything out shooting with me from old TV's to expensive zombie targets I have purchased. But I can assure you there is nothing as enjoyable to shoot as an exploding target. Living in a desert creates for a tricky situation when out shooting. For this reason, I choose to use the Tannerite Exploding Targets to prevent any accidental fires from starting from a spark or explosion. I personally enjoy taking a TV, or some other device out, and filling it with the Tannerite packages so as to "blow up" the TV. There are many different safe, yet fun applications of the Tannerite Exploding Targets. Anyone have a personal experience using these?


No comments:

Post a Comment